Join RedGage Today
Today, I am going to give you the pros and cons to using RedGage. RedGage has its good and bad points, by understanding these points you will be mentally prepared to deal with any issues and maximize your earnings from using this site.
Pros of Using RedGage
- You can share links to all your articles from other sites on RedGage
- You can earn from original content posted on RedGage and links from other sites.
- RedGage pays bonuses for any original content you write which they choose to feature.
- RedGage holds raffles which pay big cash bonuses if you win.
- RedGage has a friendly community of writers and photographers that will be glad to share your work, as long as you reciprocate the gesture.
Cons of Using RedGage
- RedGage requires constant networking in order to keep your viewership growing.
- Earnings can be slow, and it takes a while to reach the minimum payout of $25
- RedGage uses a prepaid Visa card to payout all earnings, so you may have to wait to receive them.
- RedGage is currently beta testing their format, so users will frequently encounter many annoying glitches.
- RedGage often goes through periods of down time, so you may not always be able to log in.
I'll admit the glitches and downtime RedGage encounters, really detracts from this site, but using it as a way to earn extra income off of work you have posted on other sites is still a winning combination. The feature and raffle bonuses are also a big plus for this site, so I recommend writing a few quality articles for RedGage once in a while. All in all, I feel very comfortable recommending this site as a way to earn a living online, and I urge you to make the most of it right away.
On my next post, I will be going into detail on the many unique features of using RedGage. I will show you how to maximize your earnings, and take full advantage of the daily raffle bonuses. Don't miss out on these valuable tips, because they can earn you gobs of cash.
No comments:
Post a Comment