Friday, August 10, 2012

Earning A Living

My name is Jose Velasquez, and I have been slowly learning how to earn a living online.  I have been teaching myself the ins and outs of making money online for about a year now, and I have gained enough information that I feel like I can share it with others who are interested in learning how to earn online.  I am earning approximately $200/month from various sites online, so that means I know enough to show you a thing or two, but I am also inexperienced enough that I can relate to your struggles, and give you the best advice I can on dealing with them.  I hope you will take this journey with me, and start learning how to earn a living online too.


Earning a living online isn't easy.  You will run into many obstacle on your way to earning your first dollar, but with perseverance and a positive attitude, you will learn how to go from making one dollar to hundreds of dollars in just a matter of months.  The important thing to remember is, you are making your own money and not depending on someone else for a paycheck.  I think that's a goal worth fighting for, considering the state of the economy and how people are losing their jobs.  I believe you can do it, but it's important that you believe you can do it too.

There are a variety of ways you can earn a living online.  Each week, I will show you a different site that you are guaranteed to make money from.  I will only show you sites that I have successfully generated income from, because it's important to me that you have confidence in the advice I am giving you.  Throughout the week, I will break the site down for you, and give you all the facts you need to know, so you can start generating income for yourself.  I urge you to visit my blog often, and send me any questions you might have.  I also urge you to share your experiences with me, so that I can learn from you as well.  I believe that if we take this journey together, we can help each other in reaching our goals.

Please take this journey with me.  I know I can show you how to start earning a living online.  I am a firm believer that when times are tough, we each have to take our destinies in our hands, but I also believe that when someone is offering a helping hand you should take it.  I am offering my hand to you fellow earner, and I promise I will do my best to help you navigate this minefield of earning a living online.







No comments:

Post a Comment