Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Earning A Living Online: Triond Refferal Program

The final topic I would like to discuss about earning a living online with Triond is the referral program.  Any online earning site that offers you the chance to earn more money by referring people is a great opportunity.  Triond offers this opportunity after you reach your first payout, and I am going to teach you how to take advantage of it to earn more. 

It is extremely important that you work hard to reach your minimum payout on Triond.  Once you reach this payout, Triond will give you your referral link so you can start earning more money by recommending the site.  You can attach Triond's referral link to any of your articles, and when people read your work they can click on your link and sign up to become a writer on Triond as well. 

Triond's referral program sounds easy enough, but there is some skill required to gain referrals.  The first think you need to do, is learn how to place the referral link into your article.  Placing your referral link at the bottom of each article and praying someone clicks on it is never going to get you anywhere.  One technique I like to use is writing an invitation to my readers at the end of each of my articles.  I invite the reader to sign up for Triond and earn money for writing about their favorite topics.  I then place my referral link as a hyper link that says, "Start Earning On Triond Today".  As you can see if you click this hyper link, it will direct you to sign up for Triond, and I will get credit for referring you to the site.  I prefer using hyper links, because you can have it say whatever you want to make the message more inviting for someone to click on. 

Another way you can add your referral link, is by placing it in your status on a social network.  If your social network is full of friends and family that trust your opinion, then why not take advantage and use them as referrals.  You will be doing them a favor by showing them a way they can make money online, and when they start earning money on Triond, you will get a nice referral bonus.

The final thing you should do concerning referrals is get to know them.  If a person has decided to become your referral, then you have an obligation to show them how to earn money on the site.  When you see that you have gained a new referral on Triond, send your referral a welcome message, and invite them to ask you questions about the site.  Building that relationship not only ensures you will get a nice referral bonus, but it will also go a long way to building a network of loyal readers to your articles.  The referral program on Triond is a win win situation for everyone, so use it to your full advantage.

I would like to invite you to become my referral on Triond.  If you click the link below it will take you to the sign up area for Triond:

I Want To Start Earning A Living Online With Triond

If you decide to accept this offer feel free to ask me any questions you'd like, and I will answer them to the best of my ability.  It would be an honor for me to teach how to start earning a living online using this site. 

On my next post I will be discussing a social network that pays you for posting links, adding content and basically socializing with other members.  This site is a perfect compliment to what you have learned about Triond, and will give you the opportunity to earn extra money on the articles you have already written.  Keep reading my blog and share it with your friends.  I really believe anyone can earn a living online, and I will keep showing you how to do it. 


1 comment:

  1. It could have been a good idea before but njow Triond is so down...I quit triond forever after using it for 4 years... if you are planning to join triond or are in Triond.. you should read this . check
    http://www.blaberblogger.com/2015/07/10-reasons-why-you-should-quit-writing.html

    ReplyDelete